CannaHome is everything you could ever want from a market. Good community of buyers and vendors who work (or fight) together to keep the movement pushing forward!
If you’ve have not yet made your account, please go to our guide here, always remember your Username and Password! Next is some basic information that you will need in order for your first order to be an amazing one! Follow the guidelines and enjoy the ride!
This is the most secure operating system out there, can be downloaded here.
APPLICATION SETUP AND BASIC STARTER GUIDE
1. Go to electrum.org
2. Click DOWNLOAD in the top right.
3. Follow the instructions after installing to setup your wallet. This application makes it possible for you to use Escrow.
1. Go to gpg4usb.org
2. Click DOWNLOAD in the top right.
3. Click the zip file under file name and download.
4. Unzip the downloaded file.
5. Open folder, select Start_Windows
6. Select your Language and click NEXT.
7. Click CREATE NEW KEY PAIR, then CREATE NEW KEY.
8. Enter whatever information you want to, remember to keep it anonymous.
9. You have now created your PGP key!
IMPORTING A VENDORS PGP KEY
1. Go to the desired Vendors profile.
2. On the left side COPY the vendors PUBLIC PGP KEY.
3. In your GPG app, select IMPORT KEY from main menu.
4. Select CLIPBOARD, click OK!
ENCRYPTING A MESSAGE
1. In the left window of your GPG app type in your FULL/CORRECT shipping address and any preferences you have on your order.
2. On the right window of your GPG app check the box next to the vendor you would like to order from/message.
3. Select ENCRYPT from the left side of the main menu.
4. You have now encrypted your message! Just copy and paste EVERYTHING from the left window into shipping details or message window on CannaHome.
So the first thing you’re going to want to do is attach your Public PGP key to your account
1. From the main screen select the “Settings” tab on the left.
2. Paste your PUBLIC PGP key into the required field.
3. Click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom, you will now be prompted to decrypt and enter a code.
4. Enter ONLY THE CODE from decrypted info into required field and click OK.
Second off you’re going to want to enter your MultiSig Master key so you’re able to use the Escrow option if that’s how you choose to pay, I HIGHLY recommend using this for every purchase, and so does the site.
1. From the main screen select the “Settings” tab on the left.
2. At the bottom of the page there will be a box for MULTISIG CONFIGURATION
3. Enter your Electrum wallet master key into this field.
4. Click SAVE CHANGES.
These are two steps that you don’t want to skip, I know you’re excited and want to start browsing and buying but TAKE THE TIME TO DO THESE TWO STEPS
MAKING YOUR FIRST PURCHASE
Alright, so you’ve added your PGP Key and multisig information, now you’re ready to make your first purchase. Here’s some simple steps you can take to make sure it’s a good one:
1. Read the VERIFIED REVIEWS section of the forums, a lot of information on current products and their quality can be found here. Usually these are pretty reliable, but every once in a while you’ll get a scammer just trying to get something free, so know how to read between the lines. Buyers who have been here for at least 3 months will have a STAR next to their name. You can usually assume their information is good. It’s also a good idea to read the vendors Profile so you know how they handle SHIPPING DETAILS and RETURN/REFUND POLICY, each vendor is different but all have that information posted.
2. To access the list of vendors you select the VIEW ACTIVE VENDORS tab on the top right. From there you’re able to click on the vendor of your choice and browse their goods. If you go to the CannaHome main page you’re able to browse the different categories by clicking the desired category at the top.
3. Be aware of how the “Star” rating system actually works. The star system is the only system that can really work on a site like this, but you should know how to read between the lines. As far as a vendors TOTAL STAR RATING, this usually shows you a mix of how good their customer service, shipping speed, and products are. If a vendor has a high rating it doesn’t necessarily mean they have the best products, just keep that in mind while you’re browsing.
**EXAMPLE** If a vendor has 4000+ ratings and a 4.95 star rating, it’s a pretty safe bet that’s gonna be a pretty solid vendor. The less ratings you have the closer to 5 stars you should be, if you’re a quality vendor. So for people like joeybagadonuts, who has around 700 reviews, he has 5 stars, this is another example of a vendor you can bet on safely. If a vendor has a 4.91 rating with 1000 reviews, you may want to proceed with caution, this means that out of a smaller amount of orders they’ve had more issues.
4. So now you’ve found a good vendor that you have confidence in, it’s time to choose a listing. From the vendors main page you can see their top 8 listings, you can also choose VIEW ALL LISTINGS on the right to see all the vendors listings and break them down into categories. Pay attention to the different quantities for each listing and make sure you’re ordering the correct one.
5. Now, it’s time to pay! On the listing you’re wanting to purchase simply select ORDER PRODUCT!
– Once you’re on the checkout screen, you’ll need to encrypt and enter your shipping address.
– IF YOU HAVE A STRAIN OR FLAVOR PREFERENCE INCLUDE IT IN YOUR ENCRYPTED SHIPPING INFO! See top of post on how to encrypt, but ALWAYS ENCRYPT SENSITIVE DATA
–If you are ordering more than one item from the same vendor, include a TOTAL ORDER list in each one of your encrypted messages, this prevents items from being left out of your pack, or two packs coming to the same drop!
– If you’re using Direct Pay you’ll need to enter a Bitcoin refund address.
– If you’re using Escrow you will enter your multisig master key, and hit CONTINUE TO PAYMENT
–ESCROW IS ENCOURAGED FOR EVERY PURCHASE. IT’S VERY QUICK TO SET UP AND ONLY PROVIDES YOU, THE BUYER, WITH AN EXTRA LEVEL OF SECURITY!
– On the payment screen you’ll simply send your bitcoin to the address given. If you’d like to send a tip, DO NOT send it with your order, only send the exact amount. For tips, you’ll use the listing each vendor has set up just for that.
6. You’ve now placed your order! There a few details you still want to pay attention to after ordering to ensure the rest of the process goes smoothly. Your order will initially say PENDING CONFIRMATION, after only a short time it will change to PENDING DEPOSIT, assuming you did everything correctly. After a few minutes your bitcoin will hit the blockchain and your order status will change to Pending Accept, all that needs to happen now is for the vendor to accept the order. You can also keep up with the status of your order under the ORDERS tab as vendors will also let you know when your order has SHIPPED.
After your pack lands, always make sure that you FINALIZE IMMEDIATELY AFTER OPENING AND REVIEWING CONTENTS, if you didn’t finalize early. Vendors take hits from swings in coin prices so getting them the coin they’re owed as quickly as possible is just common courtesy.
MESSAGING VENDOR ABOUT SPECIFIC ORDER
If you need to ask a question or have a dispute about a SPECIFIC ORDER there is an easy way to send the vendor a message with your order number included!
1. Under the Orders tab click VIEW ORDER to the right of proper order.
2. On the right hand side of the screen there will be a summary of your order.
3. At the bottom of this summary you’ll click SEND MESSAGE, this will provide a link for your order in the message so the vendor can easily access. This is a BIG HELP to the vendors and will make your process move a little bit faster!
ISSUE WITH VENDOR/ORDER
This is where a lot of new members to CannaHome make their first mistake. CannaHome is ALOT different than any other market I’ve ever been a part of. Their willingness to screen vendors and hold them accountable for any mishaps is unrivaled. So, with that being said, if you have a problem with your order MESSAGE THE VENDOR IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE FIRST. If you’re not satisfied with that resolution and you honestly feel like you’ve been wronged then message the CannaHome Support team. If you’re using a solid vendor, then it’s almost guaranteed they will find a way to work out a FAIR solution with you.
You should never go to the forums just with the intent of bashing a vendor or a product, even if your experience was less than ideal. Everyone has to remember that these vendors get burnt sometimes too without knowing just like we do. If you’re not happy with the quality of the product simply make a verified review and leave your honest opinion, without bashing anybody or throwing out accusations you have no backing for. This will make vendors Blacklist you and you won’t have any friends anymore! Everybody likes friends.
If you’re making a request that requires the vendor to go above and beyond or to send free sample product or anything along those lines, throw the vendor a tip along with the request. It’s just common courtesy when you’re asking somebody to go above normal expectations.
BEING PART OF THE COMMUNITY
CannaHome is one big community overall. In order for any community to grow and get better the members of that community have to do their part. Hold your vendors to a high standard, but hold yourself to that standard as well. If you enjoy a product/vendor, throw a verified review up and let others know about your experience.
VERIFIED REVIEWS/POSTING PICTURES
If you receive a product you think others would really enjoy or vice versa, post a VERIFIED REVIEW. Here’s how:
1. To post a VERIFIED REVIEW you will go to the Forums homepage, on the right side click NEW PRODUCT REVIEW.
2. Select the product you wish to review from the dropdown list to the left of the title field.
3. There are templates others have used in the VERIFIED REVIEWS tab.
4. Copy/Paste the template of your choice and make your post.
Pictures can show what the product looks like exactly. Some vendors keep the same strains/listings but of course have different batches. Every listing isn’t going to have a 100% updated photo, so these really help a review.
HOW TO ERASE THE META DATA FROM YOUR PICS
1. If you’re using your phone turn on airplane mode, turn off bluetooth and location services.
2. Take pics or whatever. Get them on your computer somehow (email, airdrop, who cares)
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! SCRAPE THE GODFORSAKEN EXIF DATA. If you don’t, people can easily see all of the sensitive data (gps location, device used, time picture taken) if they want to. You can easily do this by using tails if you have it. There’s a built in tool that will scrape the data. If not, just google how to remove exif data from photos on your computer model. If you can’t figure that out, then just screen shot the photo and delete the original. Only use the screenshotted image.
1. Double check your images to make sure there is no exif data. I only know how to do it on a mac but you just open the photo in preview and go to tools, show inspector, and then it shows all the data if there is any.
2. Upload your images using imgbb – imgbb dot com (You’ll have to temporarily lower your security level to standard)
3. Choose to have the images removed after 30 days.
4. Turn your security settings back to “safest”
5. Use the links they provide in your review.
The matrix website will remove exif data for you but it’s been down as of late as has linx.
Most of all, please try not to be a Karen….thanks!
If you have something you feel would be good to add, feel free to leave a message below!